Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Thing 9

You knew a school assignment could end up being so much fun....

Discovery of the day--I love image generators!  I had so much fun playing around with these sites today.

 Who wouldn't want a cute flower sign to direct them to their history class?!?!


Or you could make a custom jersey for a special athlete....

The photos above were both created at imagechef.com, a site suggusted in the instuctions.

However, there are many more image generators.  The next image is an example of a photo collage, created at http://www.fotor.com/.  This site is free and allows you to make a photo collage, using your own photos.

 Image generators have a multitude of uses, both in the classroom and in everyday use. 


I plan on using these in my classroom to create cute signs to liven up the often boring white walls of a school.  I could use a photo collage to creatively present several pictures in a PowerPoint.  I plan on using these types of sites in my everyday life to spruce up my social media and to just be more creative in general.

No comments:

Post a Comment